Sugar substitutes product crystalline D-allulose D-psicose
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW,FCA,CPT,CIP|
|Min. Order:||1 Bag/Bags|
|Delivery Time:||15 Days|
|Packaging:||bag / tote|
|Place of Origin:||China|
Model No.: allulose
The FDA have approved the use of allulose in:
- selected bakery products, such as sweet rolls, cakes, and pastries
- nonalcoholic beverages
- chewing gum
- confections and frostings
- frozen dairy desserts, such as ice cream, soft serve, and sorbet
- yogurt and frozen yogurt
- salad dressings
- pudding and fillings
- hard and soft candies
- jams and jellies
- sweet sauces and syrups
- fat based cream
- medical foods
Allulose vs. alternatives
Allulose is a type of sugar that is found naturally in certain foods.
Other sugar substitutes that people use include:
Except for stevia, these sugar substitutes are not natural. Manufacturers make aspartame and neotame by combining two amino acids (protein building blocks found naturally in the body) and make sucralose from sucrose or table sugar.
Can you use allulose in a keto or paleo diet?
The paleo diet consists of eating vegetables, fruits, Nuts, roots, meat, and organ meats and excludes any highly processed foods.
People following a paleo diet can eat allulose, but only if they consume it from natural, unprocessed food.
Dried fruits, brown sugar, and maple syrup contain allulose.
The keto diet is very low in carbohydrate, moderate in protein, and very high in fat. Allulose is a carbohydrate, but it does not provide calories or raise blood glucose compared with sucrose and is keto compatible.
Doctors suggest that sugar is one factor that contributes to obesity. Lowering the amount of sugar a person eats and substituting sugar with low or no calorie sweeteners are two ways to help prevent obesity.
Compared with sugar, allulose is a low calorie carbohydrate. Some researchers suggest that allulose can help control weight and diabetes. People following the keto diet can use allulose to replace sugar.
People are searching for affordable and safe sweeteners to replace sugar. Eating a large amount of allulose may cause digestive discomfort, but there are few other known side effects. The FDA has approved other sugar substitutes, such as stevia, aspartame, and sucralose, as safe when used in moderation.
If a person wishes to try allulose or other sweeteners, they are available to purchase from drug stores, some supermarkets,
Shandong Bailong Chuangyuan Bio-tec Co.,Ltd
Shandong Bailong Chuangyuan was founded in December 30 2005, covers an area of 78000 square meters, registered capital of 95 million RMB, total assets of 590 million RMB, existing 300 employees (which of 3 people for senior engineer, 50 for intermediate professional and technical personnel), the annual comprehensive production capacity is 300000 tons.Company integrates research and development, production, sales and service as a whole, services fields include food, medicine, health products, feed and other industries.
We are the leading production enterprises of fructo-oligosaccharide (FOS), isomalto-oligosaccharide (IMO), Xylo-oligosaccharide (XOS),polydextrose,resistant dextrin ,and galactoligosaccharide (GOS) in China.Those products can replace sugar and be applied in healthy food, functional beverages, baby food etc.
Bailong had BRS certificate,EU Organic certificate,US Organic certificate,FC Certificate of Verification,KOSHER,HALAL,ISO 22000,ISO 9001,ISO 45001,ISO14001,NON GMO CERTIFIED
- Company Name: Shandong Bailong Chuangyuan Bio-tec Co.,Ltd
- Representative: Hongjian Zhuo
- Product/Service: Fructo-oligosaccharide , Isomalto-oligosaccharide , Xylo-oligosaccharide , Resistant dextrin , Polydextrose Powder , Galactooligosaccharide
- Capital (Million US $): 95,000,000 RMB
- Year Established: 2005
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$50 Million - US$100 Million
- Export Percentage: 41% - 50%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 4
- No. of R&D Staff: 31 -40 People
- No. of QC Staff: 31 -40 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 50,000-100,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Dexin Rd,Yucheng high-tech Development Zone, Shandong China
- Contact Person: Mr. Hongyu Cui
- Tel: 86-534-8215084
Premium Related Products